list detail


Florida

Listing Details

Listing ID Number: FL8317
Number of pools: 75
Number of Residential: 75
Number of Commercial: 0
Monthly Service Amount: $7,500.00
Adjusted Earnings: $112,500.00
Average Age of Accounts: 2 Years
Payment History: Good
Location Of Accounts(Cities): Apopka, Winter Park, Orlando, Winter Springs
Purchase Price: $90,000.00
Training Period: 30 days
Guarantee Period: 90 days
Non Compete Period: 5 Years

Sellers Comments

ORANGE COUNTY ROUTE WITH 75% OF POOLS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, APOPKA, WINTER PARK, WINTER GARDEN, AND WINDERMERE, AND REMAINING 25% LOCATED IN CASSELBERRY, AND WINTER SPRINGS (SEMINOLE COUNTY). ALL ACCOUNTS FULL SERVICE. MONTHLY CHARGE HIGH/LOW=$130/$80. THREE SERVICE TRUCKS AND ALL POOL EQUIPMENT ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE. TWO SERVICE TECHS WILLING TO TRANSFER. Nice, established route in the Apopka, Winter Park, Orlando, Winter Springs area. Approximately: 25% have auto cleaners; 50% have salt systems and 50% are screened in. Excellent area and room for growth. Seller will train and guarantee transfer of accounts.